money rolled up and planted in the dirt

​​Important Financial Links:

 403b Compare-compare the fees and terms of 403b plans offered by AVUSD's Third Party Administrator (TPA)

 CTA Investing-lots of tools and resources to help save for the future

CTA Retirement Plan-NEW!-CTA has a new retirement plan offering great group rates and low fees for Target Date Funds, Money Market Funds, Stocks, and more!

 School's First
-AVUSD's TPA for investing money pretax from our paychecks.


To get the School's First form to have retirement money taken pre-tax for your 403b,

***Fill it out and send it to the address listed on the paper. Put "CTA Retirement Plan" under Investment Provider if you are using the new plan.

pennies falling out of a jar